We Care, Health Matters"
Our Little green building on 9848 Main Street Canning since 1885 has housed many businesses and owners. In 1885 it was owned by James G. Hennigar, who was a Methodist minister and was a watch maker. From 1914 to 1945 Bess M. Hennigar ran it as a hat shop. From 1945 to 1958 it was operated as a shoe repair shop by Alden and Gerald Hudson. 1958 to 1972 Wallace and Melbourne Lightfoot ran it as a merchant and meat cutting business. 1972 to 1974 it was a plumbing store run by Karnan G. Ells then in 1974 to 1982 R. Allan Bickerton ran it as an insurance office. The last owners before we bought it in 2014 was Keith Roberson and it was known as the Light Lunch.
Holiday Offering's: during the month of December we will have numerous holiday offerings
"This is the first totally gluten free restaurant in Canada. The food was excellent, you couldn't tell the difference from regular food and the price was comparable to regular restaurants. A small little place with great staff and decor"
Review from Trip Advisor